SourceWeb is looking for web developers, system administrators, technicians and trainees to strengthen its team in Cork (Ireland). As the technical control center of the SourceWeb Group, we operate our data center using the latest technologies.
We are always looking for motivated employees who are willing to contribute professionally and strive for top performance together with us.
Our young team has flat hierarchies and a friendly atmosphere.
Are you very interested in new technologies and trends, do you like to work in a structured and independent manner, are you creative?
Then apply now.
These are your tasks:
- First Level Support / Incident Management
- System management (Active Directory, mail server, Citrix, Mobility, backup and recovery & Linux server administration)
- Patch Management (OS, Antivirus)
- Administration (print environment, Microsoft infrastructure server, Exchange server, deployment server, mobile device and application management server, Oracle Database, VMware)
- Hardware and software environment / installation and configuration (PC, thin client, notebook, tablet, smartphone, Juniper, Cisco, Citrix)
- System documentation / FAQ and Knowledge Base
- Reporting and Monitoring
- IT purchasing
- Ensuring information security and ensuring compliance with data protection guidelines
This is your profile:
- Qualified, IT-oriented training (computer scientist specializing in system integration / IT system electronics technician) and / or studies in computer science, communications engineering, electrical engineering or business informatics
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the administration of Windows infrastructure solutions (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, file service, print and terminal service / Remote Desktop Service)
- Safe knowledge of the operating systems (from Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, RedHat Enterprise Linux), Microsoft Office Suite (2016 and higher)
- Good knowledge of Citrix XEN App / Virtual Desktop (7.x or higher)
- Good knowledge of Exchange Server (from 2016) and in the LAN / WAN area
- Confident knowledge of English in a technical environment
- IT certifications such as Microsoft (MCSA / MCSE) are desirable
- High concentration, stress resistance and high willingness to learn and work
- Very good communication skills (confident handling in telephone conversations with customers)
- Teamwork, resilience and an analytical and structured way of working
These are good reasons to start with us:
- Performance-based salary
- Modern work in an innovative and professional IT team
- Various training and further education offers
- Career opportunities
- Flexible working hours
Freelancers and service providers
We are always open to cooperation requests from companies or freelancers - be it in the field of web development or additional specialist areas. Please send us your contact details as well as a short description of your service offer (for freelancers, please specify the hourly rate) by email to email@example.com or using our application link below. If there is a need for your services in a project, we will be happy to contact you. We look forward to receiving your application.